Monday, May 25, 2009

Rebuild Your Back

Hello Everyone,
This post is for the purpose of writing of review "The Back Pain Blog" hosted by Rebuild your Back. I sas an online infomercial on the True Back. I was about to buy it, but wanted to see a review first. In looking for a review, I came across the Rebuild your Back info. The basic conclusion is that the True Back can help some, but there is no need for me to waste my money when I can do some stretches and exercises that will help more than the True Back. I am now more interested in the book Rebuild Your Back and I am planning on reading it right away. I am pleased with the work of Dean Moyer in helping others with their back pain in a safe, inexpensive, long lasting, rebuilding method. Please follow the link if you want more info.
Johnny
http://www.rebuildyourback.com

2 comments:

Saedi said...

Thanks for this, Dan has lots of back pain, this might be helpful for him!

Tim said...

John, I'd like to get ahold of you. Please email me your contact info (or call me if you can't find my email address).

Tim Lucas