Saturday, March 7, 2009

Small town



I went to the bank on Thursday to do a deposit at the first drive-up window. I put my deposit in the drawer and the teller took them over to her station and then returned a minute later. She asked me if I had an account with them. I had my check book right there, so I tore out a deposit slip and put it in the drawer. She looked at it and told me that I needed to go to State Bank where my account was. I was at Zions. Well, there you have it. I am not sure what to say about myself. I told Julie. She thought that was pretty funny. At least the banks are only a block away from each other. Maybe that's why i got mixed up or because Julie usually does the deposit. Either way, I've got things straight in my head now. I'm just solving the world's problems, one at a time.

2 comments:

Saedi said...

That is so awesome! I can totally see myself doing that exact same thing, so don't worry John, you're not the only one losing it!

Unknown said...

Hey Julie and family!
Its great to see your blog and especially your kids! They are lucky to have you as their mom & "trainer".:)

Hope you are well!
Emily

PS Yes, I do have a blog...
www.ashbyfamilyblog.blogspot.com